Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Lily Lou!

LILY LOU - I love all my baby kitties, but Lily Lou was by far, the cutest kitten in the world!

My cute little baby, Lily Lou, turned 11 years old today! I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday that she was this tiny little kitten and now she's our "fat girl" (that's our endearment for her).


We also celebrated Two's birthday. He turned 3 on March 1st and we were on our trip, so he got to celebrate with Lily Lou today.


For their party, everybody got some wet food - a real treat. All I have to do is get that can of wet food out of the cupboard and they all follow me around the house like I'm the Pied Piper!
Two and Lily Lou eagerly awaiting their treat! Look at Two - he's licking his lips in anticipation!
All five of my babies enjoying the birthday party!




Notice how NOTHING distracts their attention from their food!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

i love that first picture when she was a tiny kitty - so CUTE! (and i don't even like cats)

Colleen said...

Isn't it amazing how little these cats of ours were when we got them!She is so precious. When I played the video with your voice on it, Skeeter started looking all over for you! All around the computer, etc. It was quite comical!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday :) Looks like a fun party for the animals!