Saturday, April 25, 2009

Go Jazz!!!

I'm sitting here watching tonight's Jazz playoff game (against the Lakers) and thinking to myself about how lucky Brady and I were to go to the game on Thursday night. How we picked the one playoff game where they actually won (now I know tonight's game isn't over yet, but chances aren't good).

One of Brady's clients took us to the game. We got to sit in the Executive Club Suite and have a really nice catered dinner. Food was available during the entire game and during half-time they brought out a ton of delicious desserts! And our seats were padded leather. What a way to watch a game.

And the best part was the game itself! They won! It was so tense and such a nail-biter, though. How exciting!

And thanks Grandma and Grandpa for watching Gibson for us at the last minute! We had a great time!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

sounds like it was a lot of fun and a good game too! at least they won that one....

Colleen said...

What were the chances that you actually got to see the Jazz win a game! I think they are missing Larry! We had fun with Gibson! It was a beautiful warm night! Yeah!