Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

Wow! I REALLY love Sassie. She was giving me this pathetic "I would love to go on a walk, mommy" look, so I caved in. It was her Christmas Eve present - I bundled up and took her around the block. I saw a few neighbors who were quite surprised to see me - they know I don't surface in winter. I don't go out in the freezing temps for anyone: we never made it to see the temple lights because it was too cold!




We made a really cute gingerbread house together. Our neighbor had just brought over this glass candy, which made PERFECT shingles for our roof!

Gibson's pile for Santa: the gingerbread house, his "good chart", cookies and his Christmas letter.

Here are a few videos:

I caught Gibson singing. If he had seen me videotaping him, he would have stopped. Listen closely and you can hear him!

Here's a great video of Gibson being a "ballerina" - I can't believe he let us film him dancing around!

Squeakers got a Christmas Eve Present: a catnip-filled mouse. It was his first experience with catnap and it was funny! We thought he was a spazz before....

Here's Gibson decorating our gingerbread house. Watch his tongue (I wonder who he gets that from?!)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

love the glass candy roof on the gingerbread house - SO CREATIVE!!! i also enjoyed those sweet videos of him dancing and singing. those are keepers!

Steph said...

What a fun little guy Gibson is, I love it when you catch them and they don't know you are watching..my fave! And yes, you do love Sassy...what a lucky pup!