Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Festivities!

We had a fun time with some of our closest friends last night. I enjoy celebrating the holidays with such great people! We feel very fortunate to know such nice, giving, fun friends!

Bobbie, Steph and Marie

Matt, Tom and Deric

Steph and Matt AND Rhonda and Matt

Brady and Otto - BFFs!

Matt and Rhonda - the shutterbugs!

Tanya and Rene - beautiful ladies!

I'm trying to figure out who took this picture and why?! Anyone want to confess?

Time for the white elephant gifts!
What did you get, Otto? Looks like Rene's getting a kick out of it!
Brady had to get out the pump....

Tanya and Steph trying out Tanya's white elephant gift!
The ladies - what a beautiful crowd!

I like our new tree ornaments!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

great pictures - great party! loved the wine tags and that you hung them on the tree!
thanks again for hosting!