Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Annual Family Pictures

So after quite the ordeal this year, we finally got our family Christmas portraits. I'm just happy they are done! We ALWAYS take this picture on Gibson's birthday - but this year Brady had to work and Gibson's fifth disease rash was out of control on his face that day. So we scheduled for another time - we chose a weeknight thinking that it would be a lot less busy than a weekend. Well, Brady almost didn't make it home from work in time. Then, after scrambling to get there and barely making it on time, they didn't even have our appointment down. But, fortunately, they did our portraits anyway!



3 comments:

Rhonda said...

wow! your picture looks GREAT! way better than anything i have ever had done there. do you still need to take off your shoes?
EXCELLEN!

Steph said...

I like the colors, very pretty and classic... Always good to have an annual photo :) Love it!

Colleen said...

I keep forgetting to tell you we received your Christmas Card with your family picture. Very nice! Cute Cute family!