Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bryce Canyon - July 2012


We had never been to Bryce Canyon, so we stopped with my parents for a few days on our way down to St. George.  It was the middle of July, so I didn't even think that I would need to check the weather.  However, when we arrived, it was really cold and rainy.  We were not prepared!  No long pants, no rain jackets, no umbrellas.  However, the BEAUTIFUL scenery made up for it.  And once we got hiking, it was nice that it wasn't so hot.  I took almost 100 pictures in 2 days.  Take already beautiful scenery and then add this fog ... incredible!!






Family Picture on the Navajo Loop Trail. 

Pro-hiker, Gibson! 


Me and Gage! 

More family pictures! 




Mom and Gage! 

Daddy and Caleb! 



One afternoon, while everybody else was taking naps, my dad and I went hiking by ourselves.

Finally, a bit of sun! 







No comments: