There's not a lot of exciting things to do or take pictures of in the winter. So here's what we did during the boring months of January and February:
I love taking pictures of Caleb in Gage when they are wearing old clothes of Gibson's! It's so cute. Totally reminds me of my baby Gibson.
Yes, I am very sentimental about clothes. Something Brady does not understand.
I needed some new workout clothes, so the boys and I went shopping one day. I could not try on the clothes (the logistics of having them at the store with me and trying to get into the dressing room is not worth it!). So when we got home, I tried on my new tops to see how they fit. Well, Caleb and Gage thought that they needed to try them on, too. So here they are in mom's new workout clothes!
Caleb sitting on the couch with his new ball and his monkey! He LOVES monkeys!!
Here's pictures of the boys in their hats! Wearing these hats was something new and fun and kept them entertained for a few weeks!

We did get out a few times to see Gibson's basketball games!
Here's Gibson's awesome Valentine's Day box!
One day, silly Lily Lou decided she needed to curl up in my desk. So she had to make a nest. She moved EVERYTHING out of the way - notebooks, boxes of pens, papers, etc. What a mess! She never does things like this, so it was quite funny! Love you, Lily!!
1 comment:
That is so funny about Lilly! Maybe she is getting ready to have kittens! ha! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment