One day we took a boat tour ("party boat") out for the day. We had a lot of fun! We got this great picture of all of us when it was stopped at the Marina to pick up another group of people.

Grandma, Grandpa & Caleb on the party boat.

Grandpa, Caleb, Gibson & I on the party boat!

Caleb sound asleep on the boat! (Yay!)

We stopped at these islands to do some snorkeling.


They baited the waters to bring these fish to the surface. They were beautiful. After our snorkeling experiences in the Caribbean, this wasn't the greatest snorkeling. But it was still fun to snorkel, nonetheless!

I even bribed Gibson ($1) to come in and use his snorkel equipment! I'm sure he was just scared of the fish, but the $1 took care of that!

My mom and I

Me taking pictures of the fish.

Gibson and I

Gibson, my mom and I

Gage caught a nap, too.

Then we stopped at Yalpas - an awesome, beautiful beach. We stopped there for 2 hours - my mom, Gibson, Caleb, Gage and I got off the boat. My dad and Brady went on to go hiking in the jungle to a water fall (I don't have those pictures yet, they are on the underwater camera).
Gibson and Gage had an ABSOLUTE BALL playing in the ocean here at this beach.

Caleb's not a fan of the sand. So I set out this towel for him to sit on. He sat there for about 30 seconds and then proceeded to climb up onto the beach chair all by himself!

Caleb lounging on the beach with grandma - enjoying french fries!

Gage having a ball in the sand. Everybody on the beach was laughing at him. He had zero fear of the water and just kept running into the surf!

Me with my beach boys - Gage and Gibson!

Gage needs to live on the beach (and bring me with him!).

Back on the boat - Caleb with daddy.

Gage took a nap on Grandma's nap - he definitely wore himself out in that ocean!

Nap time for Grandpa, too!

Caleb fell sound asleep, too!

And Gibson made another friend - Jacob! They had a ball together all day!

And the most important part of a party boat - nonstop, free alcohol all day! Me enjoying another beer!



1 comment:
Gage was so fearless that day on the beach! Good pictures of me and Caleb! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment