Time is short around here lately, so I'm just finally getting around to posting Gibson's birthday pictures. It's hard to believe that my "baby" is 7 years old!

Here he is on the morning of his birthday!

He is SOOOO excited about his Wii! I think we are the last people in the world to get a Wii. And I have to admit that we are all enjoying it! (I am sacrificing playing "Mario Kart" right now to do this post!).

This is a cool crystal tree that he got for his birthday. Science is fun!

He got to choose where he wanted to go to dinner, and he chose the Chinese Gourmet. We were glad that Grandma, Grandpa, Courtney, Milo and Lukas could come with us, too! (Yes, the twins are there - they're just not in the picture).

His birthday cake - it was YUMMY!








1 comment:
What a fun birthday! The pictures turned out great! He is such a handsome and smart little guy. I am so proud of him!
Post a Comment