It had been a few years since we'd visited Universal Studios, so we made the trip up there again this year. A lot of fun - worth the crappy traffic!

A "before" picture on the Jurassic Park ride. I figured we'd get really wet and then want to take an "after" picture - but we lucked out and didn't get a drop of water on us! (despite the HUGE drop down the waterfall).

My most favorite ride at Universal "The Mummy". We managed to get Gibson to go on it one time before he realized it how scary it was (he doesn't like rides in the dark).

Gibson and Brady in front of The Mystery Machine!

On the Jurassic Park ride. Gibson ended up just loving this ride and we rode it a few times. We lucked out by not getting wet. If we'd gotten wet, I'm sure he would not have gone again!

Jaws!!

Aren't we cute?

They gave Gibson this cute Halloween cookie-decorating kit at one of the restaurants. Kept him busy while Brady and I ate our dinner (I love this look on his face!).

Gibson in front of the "Gibson Ampitheatre" at Universal Studios. And, YES!!!! I have seen the Pet Shop Boys here!
A surprise water-dumping at the Curious George water playland!
2 comments:
WOW - you have been busy posting! Another fun day and I am always amazed that you get Gibson to go on every single ride....and he likes it too!
Maybe Gibson will grow up to be an Ride Engineer and design rides! Love the water dump!
Post a Comment