Vegas wasn't just about the Pet Shop Boys (although that IS why we stopped there). We had 2 days there and really enjoyed ourselves. We stayed in this great family-friendly resort. It was close to the strip, but didn't have a casino (we actually parked right by our door!). It was a suite and Brady and I had our our separate bedroom, Gibson had an awesome pull-out bed in the living room and it even had a kitchen (AND it was cheaper than any of the big casino/resorts!).
And I found THE WORLD'S BEST Disney Outlet store in Vegas. We had to go there twice! Add in another trip to Trader Joe's and it was a fun time in Vegas!

Gibson and Brady enjoying the hot tub and pool at the resort.


We went to Jack in the Box for lunch (LOVE this place - TACOS - why don't they have any here in SL???) and Gibson insisted on sitting at his own table. He is such a big, independent boy!

We were right next to the MGM Grand, so we walked over to see the lions. We were fortunate enough to see 2 baby lion cubs! Here is one of them taking a nap.

Here's the female lion looking right at me!
2 comments:
love the little lion cubs - so sweet! glad you found a great place to stay and had fun together!
I love the lions at the MGM! I was right underneath them this year!
Post a Comment