Monday, October 19, 2009

Legoland - October 2009

I'm surprised by the amount of pictures I have for Legoland, given the small amount of time we were there. By chance, if you haven't heard me complain yet, we did NOT enjoy Legoland. The rides were just too juvenile for Gibson. There were a lot of neat things made out of Legos, but looking at Legos does not fill up an entire day. So after 2 hours, we blasted and went to the beach! We did return for a few hours that night to go trick-or-treating.
Such a shame - I had such high hopes (both Gibson and I are HUGE lego-maniacs).

They had all of Las Vegas built out of Legos!


A slow, leisurely (boring) ride.



Gibson with a Lego Spongebob. This picture was taken in the giant Lego store - and even it disappointed. The selection sucked! The Lego store at Disneyland is MUCH better.

Trick-or-Treating.

So there were these tables set up where kids could build a pumpkin out of Legos and put it in the pumpkin patch. I couldn't resist! Give me a table of Legos and I'm a goner. This is the pumpkin that I made. I even got a ribbon for it!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

award winning pumpkin at legoland! very impressive!

Colleen said...

I bet Lukas and Paigey would like LegoLand! That boat ride looks so fun! Nice pumpkin!