Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sassie Howling at the Sirens

Nobody will probably find this as cute or as endearing as I do, but I LOVE it when Sassie howls. She always does it when she hears sirens (which is quite often as we live close to the fire station). American Eskimos do not normally howl, but she learned it from our other dog, Kita, who was half wolf and a great howler!

Since I discovered the cool video option on my camera, I've been trying to capture all these moments/things that I love: this is one of them!

(Yes - I know the video is turned sideways - I turned it around and saved it, but it still posted sideways).

2 comments:

Steph said...

She has a beautiful singing voice- Go Sassy!

Colleen said...

It was a little difficult to hear Sassie with Depeche Mode playing in the background! Ha! She is a pretty special granddoggie, though.