We got to see Lukas on Sunday! He is SOOOOOO cute! Courtney, Daryl, Brooke and Lukas came over to give Gibson his birthday present. It was very nice to see them and Gibson LOVED his present (Spongebob legos). Look at this cute picture of Lukas! He has just barely started to sit up by himself.

I love this video because you can hear Lukas do his "fake" cough. Courtney says he does it when he wants attention! What a silly boy!
3 comments:
that fake cough is so funny! he is such a doll - makes me want to have another little baby (for about 1 minute).
Boy, they do learn quickly how to get attention. I haven't seen him since he has learned to sit up and he has a tooth! I miss my Lukas! He is a cutey!
He is just the cutest little baby ever, I was glad to hold him the other month at book club...sweety for sure!
Post a Comment