Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween '08

Hooray - Halloween is finally over and we can get onto the good holidays! I've never seen so much candy and junk in my life. When I was a kid - I went trick-or-treating that was it. MAYBE a Halloween party at school where I got one donut or one cookie. But Gibson - he went 'trunk-or-treating' twice; had a school Halloween party where every kid brought treats; and he went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood and then with his friends in their neighborhood. Too bad the candy fairies came and took 9/10 of the candy away! But guess what.... he hasn't even asked for a piece of candy today! I LOVE that Gibson doesn't like candy. Of course - the candy fairies kept quite a few Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Butterfingers for themselves!
Our SCARY Darth Vader! (This is the only time all night that he wore his mask. Mom or dad carried it the rest of the time).

Trick-or-Treating with his friends Mason and Tyson.Our awesome jack-o-lanterns! Brady did a great job with the pirate ship!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

WOW!!! love the pirate ship! how long did that take?
gibson looks great and i agree - WAY TOO MUCH CANDY! (you are so lucky he doesn't even like it!)

Colleen said...

Can you say "Halloween Overload"?! My goodness, Gibson had a busy Halloween. I hope the Candy Fairy enjoys the Reeses Peanut butter cups! She could share, you know.

Steph said...

Happy Halloween Gibson, you made a great darth vadar. Love the pirate Brady! You ROCK the pumpkins!