The amazing Brady has finished yet another remodel project! I always forget to take a good "before" picture - so here is a "during" picture. This is after he demolished the old bathroom (the one downstairs).

Note the beautiful tile work! A vast improvemt over the disgusting linoleum that turned purple from the rug!

The new vanity and mirror and paint job. I couldn't fit the light fixture in the pic - it looks nice, too!

Ahhh! The new toilet! Yeah! There's something about knowing that another family has never used your toilet.
3 comments:
WOWOWOW!!! that looks GREAT! i love the vanity (costco or sams?) and the floor too! cool toilet paper holder attached to the side...did that come with the vanity.
GREAT WORK BRADY AND CHRISTEN!
OMG! Wow...love it, love it, love it! Brady you do some nice work I think you missed your calling.. I can't wait to come over and use it!!
I will be sure to use that new toilet on my next trip to your house--ha ha! It looks like a totally different room! Wow! Can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment